Edge Express (InstallAnywhere Web Installer)
Mac OS X
1. Make sure Java is updated
(use this link http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572?viewlocale=en_US)
2. If you have an existing Edge Express folder (found in Applications folder) this needs to be deleted.
3. Go into your Security and Privacy settings under the General tab, the option “ANYWHERE” must be selected in the Allow Applications downloaded section. If this is greyed out you will need to unlock that option by entering your Mac password.
4. While in Security and Privacy settings, go to Firewall. This must be switched “OFF” (Be sure to go back and turn this on once the software has downloaded).
5. Download the zip folder, the file will unzip automatically (can be found at the bottom of our Order Online page)
6. Drag the entire downloaded Edge Express folder in your Applications folder.
7. Click on the Edge Express Application file. (It’s the orange circle icon). It will then prompt you to enter your Customer ID and Password.
cdto the directory where you downloaded the installer.
InstallAnywhere is a registered trademark of Macrovision Corporation
Mac OS X is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Solaris and Java are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
All other marks are properties of their respective owners.